Hey mama, I've heard talk that this outfit is a little girly. I also overheard you telling daddy that I look like a garden gnome in it.
Aunt Robin commented that I look like a 70's style couch in this get-up. You laugh every time I wear it and I am FED UP! Who is responsible for this monstrosity of baby fashion?
Tante Katie did this to me? Oh it is ON! Next time she comes over I will punch her in the nose and it will hurt. These fists might be little but they pack a wallop. Tante Kate will not know what hit her, or bit her ankle until it is too late and she wakes up dressed like a male version of the same couch that was killed to dress me.

1 comment:
Don't think I won't bite back. And don't think I wouldn't proudly wear a masculine couch onesie and not LOVE every second of it. There were so many negatives in that sentence that I dont know what I said exactly...
I would also like to let it be known that my word verification word to publish this post is " Donklout" which is exactly what I am going to do to Owen if he messes with me.
Post a Comment