The Medieval Festival post is on its way BUT our little bear is a walking, dancing machine and that started before last week's festival. I am getting back-logged with great events I want to share with you!
His dancing is Solid Gold level(it also happens to be Sally Gold level).
Owen is walking across rooms, down hallways and rounding corners with ease. He prefers to crawl, but walking is making more and more appearances each day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Nothing makes you feel better after a good fall quite like a wrapped present waiting for you.
I know I've seen Owen walking and dancing in person but I am still amazed watching this video. Sally Gold WISHES she had moves like him.
oh God...he's so crazy cute - i can hardly stand it!!!!
Woooo! Look at him go! The dancing - seriously it must be genetic because Archie does the same exact dance - butt shaking interspersed with vigorous fist pumping. (In fact, a video will be available on my blog shortly!)
So is it as crazy and life-altering as everybody tells me, chasing after a new walker?
Before Owen lost his center of gravity in the opening dance scene, his moves were priceless. Eric's strumming was excellent too, but the little one stole the show!
Molly, I can't even begin to express how much more enjoyable the rear view of Owen's walking was with the awesome "bear on the booty" jumper that you had him in...great costume choice!
Robin-- it is easier an harder all at once. Easier in that he isn't as filthy from crawling, harder in that he hates being strapped in and wants to walk everywhere.
LOL, Haley! I have 50 videos of him walking ad chose that montage based on buns alone!!
Congratulations! What an amazing step in parenthood *no pun intended" now it gets really fun!!!
That "baah" breaks my heart every time! And he has sleepy Owen hair, my favorite!
Post a Comment