Friday, July 6, 2012

A Summer Nap

Could there be anything sweeter than this? I was sitting next to the boys while they slept (for the record, Ellis does not sleep alone like this!), taking a picture with my phone to send to Eric when I realized this was too tender not to use the "real" camera. Enjoy these lovey dovey pics of our little guys conked out.
 Please note the car parked next to the bed. Owen insisted on driving it into our room to park in the "garage" while he napped. I charged him 10 bucks when he woke up.




I should mention that literally three minutes before I took these photos, Owen sat up, smiled and asked "can I be all done with nap now?" My answer was "yes" as he had been asleep for an hour. He then kissed Ellis and fell right back to sleep.




5 comments:

jane/grandma said...

Could there be anything more tender than this?

Kate said...

Beautiful boys, beautiful shots!

Unknown said...

Aww, this is too sweet! You gotta love those times when they nap simultaneously - the rare occasion where mama can nap too! (Or just snap a few adorable photos...)

jeb5 said...

ohhh...so sweet

Anonymous said...

May they always be as peaceful as they are now.