Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fauxen's very own blog

Fauxen (rhymes with Owen) has been feeling a little left out lately. He shows up in many pictures, and yet has only been featured in the blog once. He is a scamp, but a lovable scamp so I have to give him his due and devote and entire post to him. I have grown increasingly fond of him. I figure that since he always returns the scrumptious Owen right away, there is no harm done. Below find some pictures from my recent photo shoot with Fauxen. The captions are my stage direction-- not that Fauxen needed any. For more Fauxen, visit the December section of the blog for some backstory.

Okay Fauxen, give me "Baby with double eyelids eats camera"

Very nice! Now "dim witted child with wandering eye". Perfect!

Super. let's get challenging. I am looking for "blind baby plays piano!"


Now turn to the side and give me your interpretation of "D'oy!"

Excellent! Now for the final look: " Gassy with a side of neckless." Fantastic!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hee hee hee. You had me at "blind baby plays piano."

Kate said...

You're holding out, I know there are more, I've seen them. Let Fauxen shine! Let him SHINE!!!!