2 minutes of Owen eating rice cereal. His first taste of anything other than breast milk, formula or finger. 2 fun filled minutes of it. Are you as excited as I am? No? Fine, then don't watch it.
In all seriousness (not really, don't worry) Owen really enjoyed the rice cereal. As you will see-- he almost leaps out of the chair trying to get the spoon in his mouth. He catches on pretty quick that the spoon holds "good" stuff (the boy has no taste) and fusses when I don't anty up with the food fast enough. We are going to try carrots this weekend which should elicit better food tasting faces.
The original video is five minutes but youtube and blogger wouldn't allow me to upload such a large file--so you get two minutes of Owen eating mush and Eric and I annoying each other. I should note that Eric insisted on jumping on a trampoline while filming this.

4 comments:
Yay Owen! Whatta champ! He'll be ordering a wedge from the Kisco Diner any day now...
Look at him go! He's doing much better than Elodie did on her first attempt. We got a high chair so do you want to borrow our Bumbo seat?
Oh! Borrow your friend's Bumbo seat! Those things are awesome and I'm so sad I never had one for Madeline!
Also, Owen did an amazing job there. What a smarty-pants!
We just got a high chair from a friend-- it has a recline position. Thank you for the offer Andree!
Post a Comment