A new post is coming, but I thought it might be fun to post links to some of my old faves every so often. It isn't cheating! Chasing after a 21 month old is busy work and I don't get to blog as much as I used to. Besides, how often do you really look back at old posts? Whenever I do , I am totally surprised and overjoyed by the delicious little baby that greets me. for this first flashback, I'll take you way back to a six week old O-bert.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Flashback
A new post is coming, but I thought it might be fun to post links to some of my old faves every so often. It isn't cheating! Chasing after a 21 month old is busy work and I don't get to blog as much as I used to. Besides, how often do you really look back at old posts? Whenever I do , I am totally surprised and overjoyed by the delicious little baby that greets me. for this first flashback, I'll take you way back to a six week old O-bert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is totally cheating but I'll take it.
how does it happen? how can so much change in 22 months? how does cuteness keep growing exponentially? when does it stop? will i have to explode? there is hardly enough room in my heart....
Post a Comment