Archie and company have moved to the Easy Coast making us very, very happy. Here are some pics with creatively licensed captions.
ACT 1: Car Trouble
Archie: S'up dude?
Owen: Nada mucho, dude.
Archie: Got some room in your sweet ride for me?
Owen: Not really, dude. It's kind of a single seater and I don't think...
Archie: Shot gun!! Are those leather seats I see?
Owen: Nah, man. This is a plastic car.
Archie: Pardon me, ugh, don't mind if I do....
Owen: Jeez. Really Dude?
Archie: This is gonna be a killer road trip.
Archie: Wheeeee! Let's rock!
Owen: I feel my personal space has been compromised.
Archie: Wowee. Are these power windows?
Owen: Plastic car, dude. Plastic car.
Act 2: Dangerous Men
Giant Pants and Great White Tushie go door to door terrorizing their elders.
If anyone tries to mess with these two greasers, Giant Pants will get them good and colored with a blue tubby time crayon.
You don't even want to hear about the muscle of this crew. They call them Corn-Cob and Corn-Cob hands. Both are buttered and both are lethal.
Act 3: Guess What's In My Mouth
"It's all the frosting AND half a cupcake!"
"It's a whole cupcake, half the frosting and a frenulum!"
Welcome to the East Coast, Arch!

4 comments:
I really, really, really need copies of these pictures!
molly...once again you leave me speechless and laughing so hard i can hardly stand it!
Sweet, sweet, sweet. Glad to see that Owen is not the only family member who fills his face to capacity! But...how did you even think of a frenulum?
Your captioning genius is at work once again Molly - the car series is pure magic. Nice work capturing A's maniacal grin in the last one, it makes me laugh every time!
Post a Comment