Gabi: Hey Owen!
Owen: Hi Gabi! Fancy meeting you in this snow bank!
Gabi: Owen, I don't know how to bring this up.... I'll just say it. Are you aware that your mommy has been really delinquent in posting blogs lately?
Gabi: Dude, take it easy. It's been cold, you are moving in a few weeks, we are still in peak Holiday season, your mom has left the camera at a friend's house and then at your grandparents house within the past 2 weeks. I could go on and on. Give her a break! 'Tis the season.
Owen: It is a little weird that you know so much. I have to ponder whether to forgive. Christmas Eve, Christmas day... my trip to Santa. I thought she posted it all.
An out of frame Gabi: Really?
Gabi: Dude, it's a blog. I am going to leave you to your thoughts while I stick my face in this snowbank for 20 minutes. Snacktime!
Owen: Why? Why? Gabi, remember to stay away from the yellow...back to ruminating.... Why? Why?

4 comments:
Yaaaa! A new blog! And in technicolor, too! Owen's gloves match Gabi's clothes to a "T."
That is because they are Gabi's gloves! Our mittens stink!
...how could two kids be so cute?!
I see a distinct lack of peruvian garb on that child. I, for one, am offended. And worried about his core temperature. Poor child.
Post a Comment