Thursday, March 3, 2011

Future Folk

In early February, we hosted our first playdate at the new apartment ("new pawt-ment" as Owen says). Callum and Elodie came over. Parents were also present, but on this blog, the kids run the show. We had everyone over for bagels, lox and mimosas. Owen was very excited to show off our new digs. These silly pictures give us (or at least me) a glimpse of what this awesome threesome might be like when college rolls around in 16 years.

In the year 2026

Elodie: Welcome! I'm Elodie and i'm super happy to be your RA this year. Feel free to get settled. We'll be playing the name game and having a dorm wide scavenger hunt in a few minutes! Don't you just love GAMES?



Elodie: This class is brutal.
Owen: When i signed up for "Cars and Trucks and Things That Are Affected by Rudimentary Physics," I had no idea what I was getting into.
Elodie: If we can't find Goldbug on the mid-term we are sunk.



Callum: Guys, I am as excited as starting a band as you are, but do we really need three guitar players?
Achiem: I will be vocals.
Callum: Fine. Three guitars and vocals. Again, do we really need three guitars?
Eric: I have the perfect name... "Curious Electric." It is hip, and groovy and funky and, man, I feel good about this.
Callum: I'm going solo.




Elodie: The freshman 15 haunt my dreams.
Owen thinks: And you haunt mine, m'lady.


Callum: Owen, I have something you have got to try....




Callum: Dude.
Owen: This caterpillar.... goes on forever. I feel, so beautiful.
Callum: Dude.


I call the following video: "Callum May Not Be Listening, But Somebody Certainly Is"

1 comment:

Andree said...

T.R.O.U.B.L.E
that's what we're all in for!