Last weekend we had a visit from a pair of world famous rockstars. Isabella Icehouse and Owen the Malodorous. They were here doing a benefit concert for Izzy's (no relation to Isabella Icehouse) dad who has been undergoing chemo recently. Sadly, only Mike, Eileen, Eric and I showed up to the concert. Long story short, only Mike posted the advertisment for the concert on his facebook page. Eileen forgot to post it on hers. We didn't raise any money but we did raise some spirits (awwwww) and paid our performers in bagels.
Icehouse: Hey there living room. Are you ready to get down and FUNKY?
Malodorous: Are you ready to soil your diapers with our rockingness!?
Icehouse: I call this little ditty "My Daddy is Sleepy!" I wrote it myself after school one day in between juice boxes and baby benadryl. Crazy days, dudes. Crazy days.
Icehouse: Watch out Mick Jagger, Icehouse is in your house!
ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR!
The concert was great until the end. Princess castle stickers broke through Malodorous' armor of cool and turned him cranky. His manliness was threatened by the debacle. Mike, we are thinking of you and hope these two nuts bring a little bit of happiness to your day.

1 comment:
I love watching Owen watching Izzy: hero worship.
Post a Comment