Our Mac died two days after moving to the new place. This has caused a back-log of posts I am terrified to tackle. We got a new computer yesterday and I am pleased to be back at the blogging game! I have about 8 million pics I need to organize. Before I begin to get crackin', please enjoy this delicious video of Owen reading to the Cat In The Hat. He has being carrying the stuffed animal around all day continually saying "Don't worry, you won't fall. I am holding you tight." They have really bonded.
Owen has only heard the book "Baby Bear Baby Bear What Do You See?" 2 or 3 times, so he confuses prairie dog and mule deer (both new animals to Owen) into a "mule doggy." It sounds like an awesome animal that I would like to meet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I used to go out with a mule doggy.
I used to date a prairie dear when I lived in the Midwest
MOO-oool DE- ah. Too sweet! Didn't know he could read so well.
Post a Comment