Things have been crazy busy at work. Owen is becoming more....assertive and I am being pulled in many directions (albeit most of them are fun).
I get home and just feel zonked.
Let's not even get into how hard it is to keep my celebrity as a blogger under wraps!
And there is this evil nun.... I won't get into the details but I am left with little time to post all the new fabulous pics of Owen and friends. You know how evil those baby-nuns can get.
You'll forgive me? Holy Balloo. That is unbelievably giving of you. I will get right to work on my next post!

5 comments:
funny - on one hand he looks so different in these pictures and yet there is so much of today's owen in them....ohh - such a mush
Love all these. The celeb incognito one is especially great because you see so little of his face that it could really be anyone, yet that little chin is so unmistakably Owen.
such cute pictures!
Ohh little bubba chubba! He's so tiny in all of these, though he still does the evil nun stink face. Right now he is napping for the first time in his big boy bed at Grandma and Bombas, so grown up!
awww vintage owen! love the pics x
Post a Comment