What could be better than the delicious but torturous feeling of being frightened by something you know is harmless? For example, going on a haunted hayride, watching a scary movie with the lights off or....being danced at? Case and point-- Eric "dancing at" Owen. Exquisite torture for the soon to be big brother. Things get really berserk when Tante and Owen jump into the dancing fun. I feel so grateful to have such a bunch of nuts in my family.
My favorite line comes at the beginning when Owen says "Don't grab me... but I like when you grab me."
Sadly, it ended in tragedy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You can try to cut the video off right before I say "aww and he farted!" but now the world knows the truth. A butt bump rocochet ended in both owen's tears and his toots.
What's a rocochet? Kate's errors aside, it was a great video. Dancin' fools, all.
Dance like nobody's watchin'!
Post a Comment