Saturday, November 24, 2012

Stuff on my Brother: Part Deux

I have really got to stop turning  my back on Owen. At the very least I need to stop running for my camera when this happens...it is only encouraging hilarious behavior. If you haven't seen part one, you can check it out here. 

Here are just a few of the things that have been placed on Ellis' magnificent bald noggin in the past few months:


An Easter bucket!




A glittery dragon sticker!



Camo undies, shorts and 2 t-shirts (though in fairness the shirts and shorts were placed on his torso). Also in fairness (to Ellis) I have got to pay better attention. 



My personal favorite, a "secret identity mask."

This is often placed slightly askew...



But as a bonus, it always comes with a superhero brother who is very excited to play with Ellis when the mask is on. 



An Oscar the Grouch t-shirt topped with a pair of gray and navy pirate underpants.


As Dana pointed out to me, Owen isn't the only one putting things on this poor child's head.




Putting stuff on Ellis' head is so fun, nature got in on the act and put a ladybug on his dome. 



We have no doubt a "Part Three" is coming. Ellis needs to prepare himself. 


2 comments:

Momma Lioness Michele said...

Little brothers have to deal with this kind of stuff, it's part of the Little Bro rule book. I love the ladybug and the sticker - I think Ellis does too :) He is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Of course the dragon sticker makes Ellis happy - he was born in the Year of the Dragon! That ladybug looks like a tick, though.