I have a few series of hilarious photos that are currently being made into blog spots. I promise to post at least one this weekend. In the meantime, this is one of the funniest videos I have ever taken of Ellis. There are two things that make this otherwise angelic child cry: sleepiness and not shoveling the food in fast enough. This video highlights the latter. He is very fond of finger foods and does not allow many purees these days. The exception to that, however, is yogurt. To compensate for the lack of self-feeding, he chews as though he has a piece of steak in his mouth. Toothless Joe here sure knows how to chomp down. I like that he ends the meal with a very cool handlebar moustache.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Do NOT make this baby wait more than 2 seconds for food - the consequences are just too dire! Talk about your Jekyll and Hyde. Still - how many of us look irresistibly adorable while crying with a face smeared with food?
Post a Comment