Thursday, July 17, 2014

Kid Captioners

I documented weekly when Owen was a toddler.  Sometimes multiple times a week. Poor Ellis gets the short end of the stick in this blog. Now, I am months behind. Here I took a few funny and sweet pics and had the boys do the dirty work for me.  Why didnt I think of this earlier?



Owen: Ellis is sleeping and it is kind of weird. He's kind of a little sleepin' like a grown up. Im older. I should know how to do that.

Ellis: Me down dair.



Owen: I think he should called "head diaper face" or "head face."

Ellis: A hat!



Owen: I am playing armies and my thumbs are up because.... I like to move it, move it, I like to MOVE IT!

Ellis: Him (mimes face Owen is making).


Owen: I am an respectable bear, climbin' a tree.

Ellis: Tee! 

  
Owen: I am like screaming as loud as a bunny.  Because I am so happy. (Clearly he doesn't remember that it is because Ellis has just pulled out a huge chunk of his hair)

Ellis: Daddy! Mommy! Me! Meeeee! Owen poopin'!



Owen: Owen Creepy Face. Look at Ellis on the top of that thing. I am creeping the picture out while Ellis is having his lunch.

Ellis: Owen! Owen cheepies (creepy).


Owen: I am climbing a wall with a spectacled bear.
Ellis: Owen dat one (lifts his arms to mimic).


Owen: Me being a caterpillar like a little baby. Goo goo!
Ellis: (refuses to respond as he is watching the cat getting ready to vomit. I should probably get up and take care of this. Be right back!)

Owen: Jack is so cute. 
Ellis: Bebe JACK!!!

Owen: Um. Ice cream. He is being hilarious by getting chocolate all over his face and vallina. I don't know why I don't like chocolate and vallina. 

Ellis: I- keem! I-keem turn.


Owen: Doing his stinky face!
Ellis: Here (makes face).


Owen: I am being an eagle. Ellis is getting taken by the eagle. 
Ellis:Owen. Me. Oh! Owl.  Eagle! EEEEEEEEagle! 



Owen: Me and Ellis are sleeping but I am actually fake sleeping. His back has a lizard on it.
Ellis: See-pin!


Owen: Ellis is wearing a jingle hat. What day was this? I never saw Ellis like that? Why? Why didn't I see him like that?
Ellis: Wheeee down dere.

2 comments:

jane/grandma said...

These photos and the comments are wonderful. Your blog never fails!

Anonymous said...

More Ellis blogs, please!

BTW, that "eagle" is really a "hawk" - still, bad news for Ellis....