Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Summertime Faces of Ellis Reed, a guest blog post by Tante

This summer has been a great one, not just because summer is awesome but because I have gotten to spend many a lovely day with my even more awesome nephews, Owen and Ellis. As we already know, Owen has a great knack for making goofy faces when the camera is on (see this old post for proof) but this summer Ellis has proven himself to be quite the lovely little weirdo as well and it is the best. Here are some of my favorite Ellis faces from this past summer. 

We'll start out easy, with his "sweet ice cream with a mini Conan O'Brien hairdo" face:

Next up is the "Lookout! Someone is storming the castle, and her diaper ain't clean" face:


The "where did all the blocks go" face:


The infamous "stink face" face with a side of strawberry jam cheek:

The "No, YOU have a little something on your face" face:

The "Glarrrrgghhbbbbb" face:

The "I just sneezed into my drink" face:


The "tante can't even name this face because it makes her laugh so much" face:


The tender "hangin with mommy" face:


The "who the hell drank all these shots and put them in my belly?" face:


The "Surfs up du..AW CRAP!!!" face:


and my favorite of all time, the "happy Ellis face" face:



Happy Summer! Love, Tante

5 comments:

Marie said...

So sweet!! Love those faces!

Kate said...

Kate, if it is possible, you have outdone yourself. xx

Kate said...

I didn't post that last comment! I think I forgot to sign out of the computer at Mom and Dad's place.

Unknown said...

Kate! Stop congratulating yourself!

jeb5 said...

What a little mush! He doesn't have to DO anything and he cracks me up!