Owen is growing at a really ridiculous rate. He has gained over 1.5 pounds this past week and tips the scales at 12 pounds 8 ounces. He is growing taller as well-- and is over 23 inches. Case in point-- the outfit he is wearing in the pictures above were loose on him when we brought him home from the hospital 6 weeks ago. The onesie is barely hanging on by its snaps. In the second picture it appears that the discomfort of wearing such an ensemble has resulted in him becoming slightly wall-eyed. This look reminds me of a really inappropriate Speedo/Baywatch style suit I wore in high school. Hopefully he remembered to wax his bikini zone.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Baywatch Baby
Owen is growing at a really ridiculous rate. He has gained over 1.5 pounds this past week and tips the scales at 12 pounds 8 ounces. He is growing taller as well-- and is over 23 inches. Case in point-- the outfit he is wearing in the pictures above were loose on him when we brought him home from the hospital 6 weeks ago. The onesie is barely hanging on by its snaps. In the second picture it appears that the discomfort of wearing such an ensemble has resulted in him becoming slightly wall-eyed. This look reminds me of a really inappropriate Speedo/Baywatch style suit I wore in high school. Hopefully he remembered to wax his bikini zone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aaah, I remember that bikini well, as I remember you forcing me to take "sexy" pictures of you in it under a waterfall at Cheecos resort in Florida when you were 15 and I was 10. I'm glad you're already training Owen in the fine art of seuduction. The (likely full) diaper hanging out of the sides adds a certain je ne sais crois to the whole thing...
Wow! Owen is getting so big! Is he in the 3-6 month clothes yet?? He is still outweighing Archie by a good half pound!
Post a Comment