Let me start by saying that Aunt Robin gave birth in a wonderful Chicago hospital where they offer massages to new mommies as a special treat. All I got at my hospital was an ice pack to stick in my giant mesh underwear, and a shared garbage can for the aforementioned products. Seriously, I felt like I was competing with my roommate for who disposed of the most carnage in the can. ANY-who, Robin reports that her masseuse also taught her some baby massage techniques. Robin then took a class and learned even more about how to massage and the benefits of infant massage. Owen took to it right away. We have been giving him nightly rub downs ever since and I swear to you that he has been sleeping better as a result. Here are some pictures of his very first massage with Aunt Robin and her super sexy bangs (seriously, I covet the ability to look that good in bangs) and his first massage from daddy.
Cousin Julia shows Aunt Robin how it is done.
I gotta say, Aunt Robin's massage was excellent, daddy....
But it is even better with a tushy rub in the mix.

2 comments:
have you ever considered a career in writing? seriously, you are hilarious. owen may not appreciate it when he's older, but for now I'm loving it!
OK, his face in the last shot is priceless. Priceless, I tell you.
Post a Comment