Monday, February 15, 2010

Bath Sounds

I am aware that there have been issues viewing the videos I post. I am still trying to navigate the bBlogspot help site in order to ask for help. I hope that this video works. Owen was especially delicious during this bath. I have videos where he is more on the ball with animal sounds (perform monkey, perform!). but no other video where he tells me what sounds grandma, nanny, tante, poppy and grandpa make.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all, I had a dream this morning that Owen was peeing on me. What does that mean? I don't know. Secondly, I had to open a separate window to comment because Archie is so obsessed with this video he would not let me navigate away from it. Lastly, these animal sounds are adorable and brilliant, but my favorite part is where he nods and wiggles his eyebrows. Soooo cute!!!

Kate said...

Duh...da!!! NO!

jeb5 said...

boo-hoo - my video didn't work!

jeb5 said...

yay!! it worked! he is soo yummy - way too adorable for his own good - duh?

Kate said...

The death stare he gives you when you ask what a sheep says is serious! But he melt melt melted my heart when he did the little airplane motion with his hand and made the noise. He is the best, I miss that little goober!

Sura said...

its not working. I want to see own being cute in the bath and the snow, that one is not working for me either.

Sura said...

its not working. I want to see own being cute in the bath and the snow, that one is not working for me either.

Sura said...

okay i would like to retract my last two comments. I was able to see it and owen is so cute. I need to teach gershon more animal sounds and social worker sounds!