Ah! Nothing like ice cold hose water to start an afternoon off right!
The trick to getting your own private pool is to make it so cold no adult would dare to dip a toe in let alone an entire leg.
Warm that water with your love, summer dreams, wishes for a better tomorrow... and pee, of course.
If anyone dare to come close to your pool, simply whip out some Poseidon-like poses and you have nothing to worry about.
If that doesn't work, splash around like a maniac until the interloper recedes.
If none of those techniques work, simply model how awesome you look in your summer swim wear (in this case a Huggies Blue Jean Diaper), and if anyone eyeballing that pool looks as cool as you, share, share, share.

5 comments:
Cool swim trunks. Where can I buy some in my size?
Did something really happen to the pool? That stinks... Jenn keeps saying that the boy in the commercial for those sexy blue jean diapers looks just like owen... not sure if you've seen it...
Ben -- We really aren't sure if the pool was intentionally offed by a raccoon who hates orcas or whether, as I suspect, the blue clashed with the serene environment and offended the sensibilities of our backyard friends.
Fantastic photos! Now I think Owen needs some of these: http://www.luxist.com/2010/06/30/cynthia-rowley-works-with-pampers-on-designer-diapers/
I mean, come on, madras plaid diapers??
Post a Comment