Monday, July 5, 2010

Flashback Numero 2




Eeeeeek. Long weekend. Should have had the time to post but alas, it was a busy weekend. On an exciting note, one that Owen will surely thank me for sharing when he is 15, he pooped on the potty for the first time today. He was in the tub and said "pee-pee potty?" so I sat him on the chair and he pooped. This was only the third time I brought the potty out. After trial 1 and 2, I had to put it away because I started some bad habits (no need to divulge everything online). After a month in hiding, I brought it out again. Hooray!

In honor of things that shouldn't be posted in public forums, let us revisit 2009 and Peek-a-eeeeew.

3 comments:

jeb5 said...

yay owen!!!!

jane/grandma said...

Congratulations, Owen! (Molly: did he read a magazine while, uhmm, "going?"

Unknown said...

Yay Owen! May this be the start of an illustrious career on the can!