Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Peek-A-Ewwwwwww

This video is a testament to the importance of watching your child every second. As I was folding laundry at my parents house yesterday, I turned away from Owen for just a second. In that time he picked up my father's freshly laundered boxer shorts, and began a rousing game of peek-a-boo. Katie quickly came running in with her camera and documented this rousing game of what she deemed "peek-a-ewww."

4 comments:

Kate said...

I'd also like to point out that yes, Owen's Grandpa Dennis wears Phat Farm underwear. Alternate titles for this post included "Baby Phat by Kimora Lee Gitelson", and "Old McDonald Has a Phat Farm". I'm guessing that all 4 grandparents will have no idea what I'm talking about in this comment post. Holla!

jeb5 said...

i don't have any idea what you're talking about kate...but what else is new?..and i did want to say that is the most adorable video - with owen's infectious giggles...and...your dad had very nice underwear..

Unknown said...

I too am impressed with Grandpa Dennis' choice in skivvies. And with Owen's mad peek-a-boo skillz. When he sticks his face through that leg hole, true hilarity ensues.

Also, Molly, has anyone ever told you that you have a very similar voice to Kate Gosselin. Everytime I see her on TV I'm like, that sounds like Molly. Except it's a passive-agressive, harping, controlling version of Molly with a strange beehive hairdo. Thankfully you have normal hair and a nice personality. I was going to say a normal personality but we all know that's not true.

Anonymous said...

No, Robin. I am off to get my voice box changed.