Monday, June 8, 2009

100 Posts!!!!

Way back when I started this blog, I didn't know if I would get more than 10 posts done over the course of the year. I mentioned in that first post that I had started multiple projects for Owen that I had yet to complete. Well, I STILL haven't started his baby scrapbook, finished his 6-9 month sweater, or made the second booty that would have fit his feet way back in the 3-6 month range. I did, however, continue to blog.
Lets have a dance party to celebrate this amazing feat! Hit it Owen and Lexi!!


7 comments:

asketchoffletch said...

That is fantastic! Even better the second time :)

Unknown said...

100 posts - wow! How did you do that Molly?? I blogged every day for an entire month and I am only at 85! Bravissima! Keep em comin!

jeb5 said...

who needs jibjab!

The Fletchers said...

lol i can't stop laughing at the video. thanks for making it

Anonymous said...

this IS his baby scrapbook! Owen is one lucky baby!

Kate said...

It looks like a courting dance between a bumblebee and a fairy

Anonymous said...

wradentee http://buy-suhagra.wikidot.com http://comprare-kamagra.wikidot.com http://voltarol.wikidot.com wradentee