Yesterday he told me his name was spelled "B-W-Egg!" Today this:
The other day Eric said me "It's too bad we are not a dysfunctional family. If we were, he could be a really successful comedian." I think that may be in the future despite our loving family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Hilarious!
You say you're not dysfunctional yet you put your two year old in a bib that says "I love muff." I'm just sayin.
what a silly goose! such a cutie pie - definitely a comedian!
hahaha, robin thats the first thing i noticed too. Also, did the black sheep buy lettuce? Is that what he says? There is so much amazingness in this video I dont even know what to comment on first.
On that poop he had a duck! BRILLIANT!
Such good timing - leaving everyone in stitches and in mystery (what DID he say?), the talented young thespian makes an abrupt, yet effective, exit - stage right.
He is such a ham! I have no idea at all where he might get that from...
I could watch this all day!
the sound he makes at 0:33 absolutely kills me every time
I re-watched for the sound your reference. Made me laugh out loud, again.
Reminds me of his mom at morning meeting roughly 15 years ago...full of magic and mystery...
Post a Comment