Owen was placed in the center of the mat. I turned around for about 20 seconds to put some dishes away and this is what I found when I turned back. His bib is clearly in on the plot. It is obvious that the mat tossed him several inches and told him not to make a peep about it.
Exhibit B:
I theorize that it began here:
I annoyed the mat by saying "Hi" 8000 times. I was, once again trying to get Owen to say it back. Clearly, the rainforest mat has a super brain and it was furious with me for being shrill and obnoxious, and Owen for not saying "hi back immediately. After 1 minute of "Hi,hihihihihihihihi" he finally gives in and mimics me. Based on the previous exhibits, Owen was not quick enough for the activity center. Feel free to jump to 1 minute and 4 seconds to hear the elusive "hi." I wouldn't want you to attack him as well.

1 comment:
Brilliant child! His little voice is so sweet!
I always hate how goofy I sound on the videos too - it seems normal when I am doing it but then when I play it back I sound like a complete idiot. Sometimes I purposely don't say anything in the video but then I worry it seems like I am some sort of scientific observer silently filming him. Can't win.
Post a Comment