As if I didn't already have more than my fair share of cuteness, I get to add to my plenty. I have begun babysitting Piera three days a week. She is 3 months old, sweet, calm and beyond cute. When she smiles, her cheeks seem to grown even bigger than they are in a resting state. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays my head is at risk for exploding because the level of yumminess is dangerously high in our apartment.
Owen has been showing Piera the ropes. She has a few things down pat already. She knows how to hold her head up, can plant her little feet down for assisted standing and smiles like a girl three years her senior. Owen is trying to teach her about some of the things she needs to know for her upcoming months on earth-- rolling over, laughing, jumparooing and how to soothe teething troubles. I am hoping that Piera teaches Owen how to sleep through the night, take 2.5 hour naps and fall asleep without nursing.
I dare you to watch this video without saying "awwww" at least once. Her tights alone could elicit an "aww" from even the toughest crowd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh she is so sweet! Owen is learning his big brother skillz already! And I always admire that rug when it shows up in your photos. Very pretty.
They are too funny! I love Owen in the jumparoo
out of control.
Post a Comment