Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hot Outfit of The Week

It has been too long. I know. I have been building the hot outfit suspense for many, many weeks. It was worth the wait.

What you have just witnessed is real. Woolen old man pants, baby sized. Donkey boots, one of a kind. Tiny sweater, big tummy. Do I even need to mention that the entire ensemble was a gift from tante Katie? I love everything about this get-up. Owen was equally enamored with the outfit. Eric was a bit horrified. His response when I brought Owen out was along the lines of "You aren't making him go in public like that, are you?" Owen will explain to daddy why this outfit rocks.

I believe that I hold a great responsibility as the wearer of these, the magical donkey boots.



I take even the application of said boots quite seriously. The future of mankind depends on them.




My sweet and loving daddy, don't you realize that these boots, coupled with this mini sweater and Eastern European old man pants can change to world?? They can. Help me, daddy.




I can kill all the bad guys with bizarre forms of cuteness. Only the good and the strong can survive. A better world is just around the corner, papa.




If that fails, at least I am more efficient in these pants than in my day-to-day jeans and cargo pants. The wool makes me a little itchy and overheated. I quickly wrap up my work at my office so I can go home, and relax in just my diaper with a cold bottle of boob. Either way, pops, this outfit is nothing but good stuff!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, he totally rocks sexy on the beach. Those boots are completely ridonkulous. Must have.

Unknown said...

Ridonkulous. Heh heh. That was an unintentional pun.

jeb5 said...

all i can say is it's a good thing he's so adorable and smart because his mom is a little nutsy
love, ninny

Molly said...

Well, his nanny call herself ninny so I am pretty sure with all those factors at work, he will have to rely on his looks to get him through.

Kate said...

You forgot to mention the hottest accessory of all, the baby fat rolls that are ever present, even through his woolen pants. Those thighs could crush empires!!!

Georgia said...

Owen has great stretching technique--we practice that in yoga!