Our little matzoh ball celebrated his first Passover a few weeks ago at nanny and poppy's house. Uncle Ben, Aunt Jenn and cousin Julia all shared in the festivities. Jules gave Owen a lesson in how to find the afikomen, mommy ate too much chopped liver for weight watchers liking, and nanny and poppy were overjoyed to have two of their three grandbabies in the house at one time. Our seder was on saturday and we took a family zoo trip on Sunday. More on that in a future post.

We learned all about the plagues, where matzoh balls come from and what jelly rings are composed of-- yet nobody could figure out how Owen is only 2 pounds lighter than his 2 year old cousin. Remember when I said that we learned all that stuff? It was like two seconds ago that I said that, remember? Yeah. We didn't learn any of that. We did learn annoying songs and we did learn who is tone deaf but we learned none of those other things.

Auntie Jenn is an expert teething ring polisher. Bet you didn't know that about her.

What a motley crew.

Owen: Hey Jules, pass the soap will ya? I gotta scrub my toes as these little piggies are stinkin'!
Julia: Hmm? I don't see any soap. It was here a minute ago. Weird.

Owen: Dammit all! Who the heck left the bathroom door open??? It was that bastard Elijah. First he stole my sippy cup of wine now my soap. Damn you Elijaaaaaaaaaaah!
2 comments:
That is the best picture ever, amazing. Thats being framed
I Know. It is a classic. It makes me smile every time I look at it.
Post a Comment