What could be better than being a mother? I am overwhelmed with the amount of love I have for my sweet little boy. I knew it would be great, but I had no idea just how great. I don't think it is possible to know how much your own parents love you, until you have a child. It is fantastic to know that not only do you love somebody that profoundly, but there are at least two people out in the world who love YOU that much.
Thank you, mom for being such an incredible loving force in Owen's life and my own.
Thank you, Katie--you may not be a mommy yet but you were born for that role and the help and love you have given Owen blows me away.


Thank you, little one for giving me the most amazing gift I have ever received. I look forward to each and every day with you.

2 comments:
molly - you often leave me speechless..this time because of overwhelming tender feelings...
thank you molly - for all the love you have added to our family.
thank you for owen
thank you for a wonderful mothers day
thank you for being such a loving part of our family. we love you
love,diane
Oh my god that photo in the overalls - those eyes, the matching Mother-Son dimples... I can't take it.
Molly the hivemind strikes again - Jon and I had the exact conversation a few days ago that you mention in this post. I was like, "You know how much we love Boomer? Well, that's how much our moms love us. Isn't that crazy???" There truly is no way to comprehend it until you experience it from the mother side.
Post a Comment