Watch out kitty cats, Owen is mere days away from mastering his crawl. Here we have evidence that he has the combat crawl down-pat. I am pretty sure that it's his dinosaur socks that are propelling him forward. They are made of magic.
And below, we see that it's sometimes more fun to just laugh at your mom than it is to play fetch. I have no idea what I was doing that resulted in such giggles, but I hope to do it again and again in the near future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay Owen! Break out the cabinet latches and socket plugs!
Those giggles are intoxicating. Want more.
YAY!!! great job owen!! I'm still laughing out loud from your giggles! now you know - your mom has a wild sense of humor!
love, ninny
owen - you are the smartest, most adorable baby in the world!!!!!!!!
i love you
love, ninny
He read your comments on Robin's blog, Diane. He needs some time to trust again.
Post a Comment