Saturday, December 27, 2008
Great Moments in Parenting
Don't all nominate me for "Mother of the Year" at once! Yet again, I have chosen comedy over my child's dignity. Eric says that the spread Owen gets on his legs suggests a future as a hockey goalie. He is the good parent. He sees a bright future in sports while I am just tickled by Owen losing his balance. I laugh out loud when I watch the first half of the video. It is subtle,and if you blink you will miss it, but mid-fall Owen begins to root as though the giant pillows which he is rapidly moving towards are giant boobs and a meal is eminent.The second fall kills me because it happens so quickly. He stayed seated for all of two seconds before he was heiny up and head down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nice... I agree with Eric, quite the block he's got there at the end!
Post a Comment