Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Medieval Baby Bear Part Two

Eric said that this video makes him sad because Owen looks so helpless. I may be a very mean mommy for posting this, but sweet Jesus the kid is cute. It takes all my restraint not to dress him in this outfit everyday. Owen looks so bored with the entire situation. He sits on the couch in yet another silly outfit and the look on his face says " Um, are we really doing this again? Really? Once is week is how you are going to roll with this?" All I can say to Owen is " Wait until you are old enough for the old man eastern European pants and donkey boots." Also "I am sorry for laughing so hard at your misfortune."
I hope no viewers call the Department of Children's Services on me.

1 comment:

grandma/jane said...

Molly --Your laughing in this video is contagious. Owen--very cute.