Sunday, December 28, 2008

Let's Go Rangers!

I am not a fan of sports themed outfits for Owen. He will probably spend much of his elementary aged years wearing football, baseball and hockey themed outfits so I plan to use his infant/toddler years dressing him in really unique and funky clothes. Clothes he will hopefully look at in pictures when he is an adult and say " Please tell me you saved that for my kids."
There are a pieces of clothes O-bear has, however, that are both sports themed and funkilicious. He has a few Mets t-shirts that fit this bill (and that takes a lot for me, a Yankees fan, to say) and then there is this Rangers sweatsuit. We busted it out yesterday for the first time. It was a gift from David (aka Poppy) and makes Owen look like a little tough guy. I have taken the liberty of captioning these photos with cliched, stereotyped mobster talk.
"Heeeeey...how YOU doin'?"

"So, you come to me asking for a favor? It will cost you 8 binkys and they better be "nuk" brand!"

1 comment:

Ben Gitelson said...

Very Nice... I really like the captions, Molly. They are a great depiction of how I assume Owen will sound in just a few years.
Happy New Year