I just could not pick one outfit this week. There was far too much cuteness to select only one. I have whitteled it down to two-- and that was genuinely difficult. First off, we have the Mr. T Onesie. You saw this in "Daddy's Birthday" post, but it was crunched into a ball on his head. Here it is in all it's un-barfed on glory. I think it goes without saying that Tante Kate got it for him.

"I pity the fool who messes with me at nap time. I pity him, snap his neck and give him a swift booty to heiny kickin'!" I took the easy "Pity the fool" caption. Sue me. He is wearing Mr T in felt. Does your kid have T in felt? No? Well you come up with a more original caption when he or she does.
The next outfit is Owen's first foray into Oshkosh. The overalls are hand-me-downs. First they were Cousin Max's, then Cousin Izzy's. Next they will belong to.... me....forever. They are too cute to give up-- sorry future cousin Tony.
Owen is laying on a sinfully comfortable blanket made for him by Nanny. He looks like he is wrapped in a cloud. The hat... well I'll let you guess who gave that to him. He talks in an Irish accent when he wears it and insists on golfing.

Karateeeeeeee CHOP!

This is how Owen stretches when he wakes up. I think I may drop dead from his cuteness attacks at some point in the very near future.

"Please mommy, no more. No more."
No comments:
Post a Comment