Monday, November 16, 2009
Nanny Knows.
As many of you know, we had a bit of a crummy situation happen with the babysitter we hired to watch Owen and Piera. To make a long story short, the day before I returned to work from maternity leave, I had to call our sitter and let her go. Since then we have been interviewing again and now have a wonderful caregiver lined up to begin next week. Nobody, however, will beat the care that Owen got this week and last week. Namely nanny, grandma, grandpa, poppy and daddy all took time off work to stay with Owen. Here, Owen details his two days with nanny.
You may not know this about me but I am a man of danger. I live on the edge of reason, rules and my pants. Nanny knows this. She respects it.
I am a man. Nanny knows that. She is totally cool with letting me wear just a t-shirt even when wimps like this kid are all bundled up for artic temperatures.
Sometimes a man needs alone time. Time to reflect and just....be. Nanny knows that. I am a lone bear.
She also knows that sometimes a man needs help down.
Nanny isn't all respect and happy times. When I am bad, she knows what punishment will fit the crime. I respect that. I will never smoke cloves again nanny, I promise.
I am a man of discerning tastes. Nanny lets me explore my palate. Scrumptious.
Together we indulge our love of adventure and the high seas. Okay. The high slides, but still, THRILLING!!
My nanny makes me happy. Here I am at a new play-space near my home. It is called Wiggles and Giggles and it is a manly place. Nanny gets that. Nanny also gets that my mommy and daddy miss me during the day so she takes lots of pictures to show them. I love my nanny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm guessing your Nanny was in HEAVEN getting to spend the day with you!!
nanny also takes lots of pictures so she can keep re-enjoying the sweetness of owen...and yes - nanny was in heaven!
A fine day, indeed! That last picture is a heart-stopper. This child is a joy for everyone!
Post a Comment