Friday, November 6, 2009

Queens County Farm Museum

The weekend before Halloween, we had all sorts of Autumn-themed fun. Saturday night Jon Huss and his lovely girlfriend Melissa came over for some pumpkin carving fun. I totally forgot to take pictures of the pumpkins once they were carved.

Thankfully, I remembered to take a nudey pic of Owen.


Sunday we met up with Mike, Eileen and Isabella for the children's festival at the Queens County Farm Museum. A really crummy looking Big Bird was there.


Unlike Big Bird's lesser known brother "Big Schizo-eyed Bird," WE looked awesome.


Izzie has taken a page from her daddy's book on how to pose...


And one from mom on how to be a nutter butter.


It's how ALL the cool dads are wearing their children.


Owen and daddy explore the great plains of Queens.


Izzie is a pony riding master!


Owen was far more interested in the rocks on the ground than the amazing, compact ponies prancing right in front of him.


What a family!


Here is a little clip of Izzie showing off her cool moves and Eileen telling me the joys of babyhood are all but over, and then laughing maniacally at my misfortune. She is evil.

2 comments:

jeb5 said...

what fun! halloween weekend sounds like it couldn't have been better!

jane/grandma said...

I wasn't aware until now that Owen had grown a tail that looks like an arm with a water bottle attached to it! Where have I been?