Friday, November 13, 2009

Tante Takeover!!!!!

HaHA! Finally my chance to take over the blog! I met with Steve Jobs last week to figure out how to shut down Molly's internet to showcase a video that she would otherwise never post. After a careful review of the blog he determined that there were not NEARLY enough fart jokes and gave me the go-ahead to shut her down. I will not attempt to be as funny or witty as my sister is in her posts, I will instead let this video be all the comedy you need. We certainly found it to be hilarious...

3 comments:

jeb5 said...

ooohhh - so cute (not the farts - they're not even really entertaining) owen, on the other hand is outrageously cute and entertaining. (kate - are you sure you didn't grow up in the gitelson family?)
- your puppy is so sweet and so good with owen - i'm envious - lilli is soo bad...

Molly said...

I forgot about that video. Nothing like a fart machine....aka Tante Kate....to keep me cracking up. I have tears in my eyes.

jane/grandma said...

This is like an Abbot & Costello clip with sound effects. And BTW, Diane, those sounds weren't the Real Thing!