The last week in March we traveled south to meet the youngest member of our rapidly growing brood. We had a Seder a week early and got lots of quality time with the family. Here are some memories captured by nanny-- I forgot my camera. Nice work!
Yeah. It just got THIS cute up in here. Can you handle it?
Princess Julia was an amazing host. She shared everything with Owen and was the picture of grace. Owen was in love with her. I had to explain that cousins can't hug and kiss all the time, lest people talk.
Julia is, hands down my favorite niece in the world (disregard the fact that she is my only niece). What a little ham-bone.
Heart.....melting. Jules is so gentle with Joshua. I cannot gush over her enough. She is the bestest.
The Seder was super casual. We wore jeans, it was a week before passover and Owen led it.
These Dandelion babies went to the children's library/museum and then followed it up by picking out a bouquet for Jenn. Owen and Julia's noses were covered in yellow from sniffing the weed...I mean flower.
Owen had a blast with nanny and poppy, too. We got connecting rooms and nanny and poppy offered to take Owen when he woke up both mornings well before 6:00 a.m.
In the end, however, a new baby, nanny, poppy an auntie, uncle, mommy and daddy did nothing to compete with the greatness of having an older cousin who accepts you for who you are. Hopefully, Josh will look up to Owen and Arch the way that Owen looks up to Julia.Welcome to the world Josh!

8 comments:
Beautiful post and all, really....but, need I remind you that you forgot to mention another Gitelson child?! The "Nilson" at the end of Eli's name is simply a formality.....I'm just sayin', is all....
Seriously though--what little cutie-patoodies!!!
Awww - Joshua is so cute and the photo in the dandelion field is adorable!! Cute gitelbabies + love + nature = total win.
Eli TOTALLY counts! Children that beautiful,round and giggly with Gitelson blood are instantly in the club.
really sweet, molly. thanks. Rachel, you'd be happy to know that as Owen was leaving our house, julia nailed him with a "Got You Last"
Yay, Julia!!
Can we throw future Reeder babies in there too? I know its a few years away but I guarantee they will bring the Awwwwws.
I love the photo of Julia holding Joshua with the yellow dandelion color on her upper lip. As well, nice to see Owen directing traffic at the Seder.
Joshua is breath-takingly beautiful, and so alert! Julia is lovely as ever, and has the world's longest eyelashes.
Re Seder - Owen may be protesting that he has 2 chicken nuggets and a lone olive on his plate while the other men have full plates and beers. Julia looks sad that she only 3 baby carrots. Thought Seders were about food? Note to self: check Exodus.
Post a Comment