Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Well Trained Baby

What good is having a child if you aren't going to train that child to do stupid tricks?


P.S.: A BIG thanks to my amazing sister-in-law, Robin, who designed our new blog header (the photo on top with the title of the blog)! It was an unsolicited treat that makes me very happy.

P.P.S.: A bigger blog post is on the horizon, I swear! Things have been crazy at work and I just haven't had the time or energy to sit down and do a photo post. Meeting Baby Joshua/Seder and Easter 2010 are in the near future.

6 comments:

jeb5 said...

extremely relevant information! i'm proud of you both! and i love the blog set-up
xxoo

Kate said...

I wonder which fabulous relative taught him those little gems? They are important pieces of information for a New York baby to know! Also, ask him what the relaxing man says...

jane/grandma said...

Oh, just read to the kid already! BTW, social workers don't say "ehhhh," but they do think it most of the time.

Unknown said...

One day you WILL get him to do the social worker impression on video - BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL I SWEAR IT!
Lovin the sassy lady though!

Molly said...

Robin, it was "What do social workers do?" and the answer was "help," but then it turned into a roar and I think that is more appropriate these days!
Credit where credit is due-- katie taught him sassy lady and cook. I can't believe he knows one I don't know about-- I am tempted to wake him up to learn the answer!!!

jeb5 said...

He's my man!
I think Owen is going to take care of all of us when we get old, (which we aren't yet, by the way)
love,poppy