Saturday, August 1, 2009

Babies Incorporated

Here at Babies Incorporated we are committed to setting biological clocks a-ticking, morning, noon and night. We take our work very seriously. Owen and Piera are our top earners. When these two hit the streets, thousands of ladies clocks are activated at first glance, pregnancies happen soon after, babies are born, and Babies Incorporated thrives. Let's take a look inside "the machine"and the two chubby bubbies who keep business booming.
These two canvas the area at all hours of the day. The hours of greatest productivity are prior to 9am and just after 5pm when the masses are headed to the subway and pass by the playground.

Here we see Piera sampling several products we are working on. She wants to know what looks cutest when chewed on so she can land the deal. She is known as "The Shark."


A huge part of business rests in the chub level of our sales-peoples thighs. It is a grueling job that requires hours of lolling about, drinking milk and occasionally rolling over. This is why they get the big bucks... and the larger cut pants.


Things can get really stressful at a Tot 500 company like Babies Incorporated.


The time and hard work put in by our babies reaps great rewards.


By Jove, Owen has stumbled on a new sales pitch that could result in a big baby boom!


The shirtless thumbs-up tactic is highly controversial as it actually causes ovaries to explode-- but this could also cause our stock to rise by leaps and bounds. We predict it will result in 600 babies 9 months from now. Good work young man!

Enjoy this rare glimpse inside our two highest earners work space. It isn't all cut-throat at Babies Inc, there is a lot of teaching, ignoring one another and snuggling too.

10 comments:

Kate said...

Thats weird, I think I just grew 2 more ovaries and an extra uterus! bonus!

Anonymous said...

Tell Owen I would love his help with the shirtless thumbs up in about 6 months!

Unknown said...

Nice work, Owen & Piera. Embryos everywhere are singing your praises!

Am I the only one who started singing "Kids in-cooooor-por-a-ted, K! I! D! S!" when I read this post title?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jeb5 said...

is 61 too old to start trying?

Molly said...

You won't need help Andre-- you have the president of sales living with you!

Unknown said...

Hmmm I apparently left and then deleted 2 comments yesterday afternoon while I was mitigating a cupcake frosting debacle?? I suspect Ninny has been making mischief with my laptop. I will have to check what havoc she has wreaked across the internet in my name.

madrededudley said...

I believe Lillian is looking for a job. Are you hiring at Babies Incorporated? She can forward her CV, though she's a bit worried that her thighs won't measure up.

Molly said...

She is hired, Lisa. Lillian's reputation preceeds her. Tell her that her leg warmers more than make up for a lack of chunk. She starts Monday.