Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dance FEVER!

When Owen was 4.5 months old we had his first videotaped dance party. You can see it here. It is worth clicking on the link to see how much smaller he was in January compared to now. I remains one of my favorite videos in the history of the world. I love it so much, I wanted a newer version. Here is Owen on his 11 month birthday (can you believe it???) dancing with daddy to the same song. He has some African dance moves mixed in and a choreographed laugh/cry portion of the performance. It gets really good about a minute and a half in.

4 comments:

Sura said...

Gershon is jealous and wants to dance also!

Kate said...

It got really good about 3 seconds in. I'm glad to see you guys have been working on your dance moves. I particularly like the frog squats/drop it like its hot moves that feature at 2:12.

jeb5 said...

ooohhh so delicious - iwas bouncing and laughing right along. Daddy got quite a workout!

Kate said...

I sometimes watch these videos and am amazed by what a little person Owen is, and am dumbfounded by the knowledge that he did not exist 2 years ago, how is that possible? You guys made one incredible little nutter butter. I can't wait to go square dancing with him one day.