Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Feet

We got Owen a pair of penguin boots from Lands End. At first, it took a couple of weeks to figure out how to shove his foot in--lying down works very well--then he couldn't figure out how to walk in them. Thankfully, it only took a couple of minutes for him to get it right. He is now prepared for the worst winter has to offer.... though he might need a few more articles of clothing before running outdoors.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh now I see those ARE the same boots! For some reason I did not think there was a penguin version - I think I interpreted those as ducks (without reading the name.) Anyhow, although Archie's feet slip easily into them he is still afraid to take solo steps with the boots on, so go Owen!

Kate said...

When in doubt, a nice side step always works

Haley said...

Ha! Jack's snow boots are no where near as cool as Owen's! Although he didn't have much trouble mastering the art of walking in them...apparently walking in them in snow is a whole different ball game since Jack can't really seem to get far without falling.