Last year when Owen was just 2 months old, we paired an amazing set of pants given to us by Marie and a fantastic head cover given to us by Aunt Elaine and
Medieval Baby was born. Clearly,
he did not get the humor in the situation.
This year, Tante Kate outdid herself by finding the same awesome pants Marie got us, sans attached booties. I think Owen totally got it this year and found the humor. I think he also found his inner medieval warrior.

I look silly! And yet....

I am overwhelmed with feelings of bravery. How odd.

I shall ride my noble steed, Duplo to the parents and see whether they notice how silly and dashing I look.

He deems me a threat! My muscles and furry pants threaten his own sense of masculinity!

I shall escape!

Man, I look silly. ****
**** This is far and away one of my favorite pictures of Owen. It captures him perfectly.
3 comments:
what a silly yummy boy!
Are his pants too low or his diapers too high? No matter, he looks good in anything.
Re the underwear-over-the-pants look, Owen is just reaching for his street cred.
Post a Comment