Monday, January 18, 2010

Sorting things and saying "No".....

These are two of Owen's favorite things to do. Occasionally "mine" makes an appearance but I don't know that he fully gets the meaning of that word yet. Please enjoy this video of Katie and Owen. The first half is great because it showcases my sister's talent of posing for pictures when I am taking a video, finagling her way into baby clothing and her excellent whinny dance. The second half of the video is Owen being his usual hilarious self. I know 2 minutes is a lot to ask of you-- but it is worth it. Trust in me, faithful readers.


In case you are confused and think Katie is a perv, I should point out that Owen's pants have shifted halfway down his bum. Hence the question, "do you want to show me your bum?" Also, she is totally a perv.



Joyful!



More like joy-fool! Tante Kate is always good for a belly laugh.

Helloooooooooooooooo ladies. I have been keeping this stair warm for you.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Eeek! His hair is getting so long - he looks like such a big kid! I love how he always shrugs his shoulders after he says no - like, "No, and whaddaya gonna do about it?"

Kate said...

That is the best two minutes I have ever spent on the internet. Besides the entertainment factor I also learned that wearing a baby hoodie on your head looks like you are wearing a saggy yarmulke!

jeb5 said...

gee - ya know it's hard to pick who is sillier! - tat o-bear is the yummiest!

jane/grandma said...

I kept waiting for the ladies man to trip over the bundle of stuff on the floor. He is soooo cute. Just gets better and better.

Kate said...

He's a nimble little guy, I usually make him run through a tires course when Molly isn't around so he stays sprightly.