Here is a cute story for you. Tonight, Owen kept asking for more lullabies. I would try to leave the room and he would ask for another and another. Finally I said "Last song, Owen." I sang Twinkle Twinkle and i was getting ready to leave when he said "I love you, mommy." I said "I love you too, Owen" He said "I love you too, mommy" Repeat about 80 times. I can tell him "one last song," but "one last I love you?" Sorry. Can't do it.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Flashback
I should have a new one up tomorrow-- but in the meantime revisit this gem of cute pictures. It is quite related to the new post.

Here is a cute story for you. Tonight, Owen kept asking for more lullabies. I would try to leave the room and he would ask for another and another. Finally I said "Last song, Owen." I sang Twinkle Twinkle and i was getting ready to leave when he said "I love you, mommy." I said "I love you too, Owen" He said "I love you too, mommy" Repeat about 80 times. I can tell him "one last song," but "one last I love you?" Sorry. Can't do it.
Here is a cute story for you. Tonight, Owen kept asking for more lullabies. I would try to leave the room and he would ask for another and another. Finally I said "Last song, Owen." I sang Twinkle Twinkle and i was getting ready to leave when he said "I love you, mommy." I said "I love you too, Owen" He said "I love you too, mommy" Repeat about 80 times. I can tell him "one last song," but "one last I love you?" Sorry. Can't do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
SWEETEST BOY EVER!!!!!! Oh I love him so much. Please give him a hundred hugs for me.
I LOVE this!!!!!
Adorable!
Post a Comment